Saturday, April 23, 2011

Why am I listed as a follower of my own blog?

I mean, I would think that would go without saying.

Anyway, here's the thing. I really should never try and have more than one blog at a time.

Originally, I had this blog along with my Tumblr because, since Tumblr is more of a microblogging platform, I felt weird writing long, drawn-out entries there. I felt like they would stand out too much. But as I follow more people, I realize that's actually not all that uncommon, so more and more I've been just writing whatever I want to there, since I'm already on the site and it's just easier.

So, although I'm not leaving Blogspot, I probably won't be around here too often. (Some long life this blog had. Egh.) If you're truly interested in what I have to say, which you might be, here's my Tumblr. I write things and talk about feminism and put up cute pictures of kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment